Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Backyard Paparazzi

I tried to take advantage of the balmy spring temps and dry weather today by spending some time outdoors. After cleaning up the back patio, pruning a few roses, hedging my boxwoods, and dumping my pots of last year's annuals (yes, I should have done that last fall but never got around to it), it was some time for some relaxing. I grabbed my camera and took advantage of the haziness to experiment with it while watching Sammy and Casper do their thing. Here's what I came up with. First, a close-up of Sammy. The second shot shows how I got him to hold still. A little tennis ball baiting...


Casper was not quite as photogenic as Sammy today. He looked either disgruntled or constipated in each and every shot. This was the best I could come up with. Still cute, but I am a little biased...


After an hour or so of goofing around in the grass, they were tired and so was I. I'm so glad spring is here and we're back to enjoying our favorite afternoon pastime.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...