Monday, February 6, 2012

My helper in training

Since David has been old enough to sit up, I've been enlisting his help around the house. His first task was to sit at my feet as I unloaded the washer, putting the clothes one by one into the dryer.

Since then, he has explored sweeping, dusting, and putting away his own toys (ok, only some of the time). His skills hit the pinnacle on Sunday when after a trip to Target, he almost single-handedly put away a car full of groceries. I had no idea he knew where many of the items went. It was so much fun to watch, and I couldn't resist sharing it here.


I once thought that having a trained monkey would be pretty cool, but I think a trained toddler is even better. And sooooo much cuter. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...