Saturday, January 15, 2011

I can see the Murdock in him now...

Since the day he was born, almost everyone has remarked at the uncanny resemblence David has to Cory.  Time has passed and little has changed - he has remained most assuredly his father's son in appearance.  I didn't realize how much he has begun to favor my side of the family until I snapped these pictures this past week.  You can see the Murdock in him now, and I think you Murdocks out there will see why, especially in this first one. 




No special reason for remarking on this next one, just thought it was funny.  I love taking pictures for so many reasons, one of which is that a photo can capture an expression that is so fleeting we might miss it in real life.  The look on his face here is priceless - I have no idea what prompted it, or what exactly he is looking at:


Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far, I know I sure am.

2 comments:

Patt said...

Aren't you glad you no longer have to take a roll of film in and WAIT for it to be developed???

David's expressions are an endless source of entertainment for me! Love, Grammy Pattpatt

Regan said...

That is TOO FUNNY!


That look truly IS priceless.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...