Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What are my chances?

Alice and Wonderland has long been one of my favorite books. Tim Burton's work fascinates me, freaky as he may be. And I've adored Johnny Depp since the days of 21 Jump Street, even though this particular character really creeps me out.

It is so unfair that this movies premieres on March 5th, mere days before I'm due.

I really want to see this movie. At the Imax. In 3D. Really. Really, really, really. It might be unrealistic to think I'll be able to sit through a 2+ hour movie when I'm 9 months pregnant. But something tells me it will be even less likely that we will make it out to see it after the baby actually arrives.

Will I make it? Time will tell. Until then I can watch the trailer over and over....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course you'll go see it....that's what Grammy Patt is for!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...