Saturday, March 1, 2008

Congratulations to Cory



I am so proud to announce that as of yesterday, my husband Cory is now the official owner of Second Nature Landscapes, formerly Michael's Landscapes and Gardens.


After almost two weeks of waiting, Cory closed on his small business loan in the morning. By early afternoon he was meeting with Michael to transfer ownership of customer lists, utilities, and property. It has been a long and frustrating wait, but worth it in the end. When I came home from work last night, I could literally see that the weight had been lifted from his shoulders. We both know there will be numerous challenges ahead - but the ball is now officially in his court. He is so talented and hardworking that I have no doubt he will be successful.

Cory supported me through the trials and tribulations of nursing school, and continues to do so as I adjust to working in a profession that carries with it such grave responsibilities and immense daily pressure. I am so happy that I finally get to support him in his personal dream, and that he is finally doing exactly what he has wanted to do for so many years.

Congratulations to Cory and Second Nature Landscapes!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...