Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Some fun videos

It seems that almost every day brings us an exciting (and often funny) new experience.  I have been trying to capture a few of these with my point-and-shoot camera.  The quality might not be great, but I'll treasure them anyway.

First up.  David's first experimentation with the "spit flubber".  Since he really hasn't been doing this lately (and this was recorded just a little over a week ago), this video is a treasure.



Next, for your viewing pleasure, is a clip of Cory reading to David.  It was so cute, I had to share.  Do all babies get this excited about a book?



Finally.  Cory taped it while waiting for me to get home from work the other day.  He asked me to mute his narration, but I ignored him since the effect just wouldn't be the same.



I'm not sure if other people find these as riveting as I do, but I have a hunch...

1 comment:

Patt said...

D's grammy gets that excited over books, too! Smile! Love, Grammy Pattpatt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...