Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Enjoyed a leisurely day off today, thanks to a generous co-worker who volunteered to work my part of the shift since I'm also working Saturday.

Caught up on a little email correspondence and stripped the house of all things Christmas... that is besides my poor three poinsettas that I just didn't have the heart to throw away. I guess I'll just let them die a slow death in my house instead of the garbage.

Also spent some time tonight working with one of my newer Studio Calico kits. I scrapped an event from April - our trip to a Cardinal's game. I guess you could say I'm a little behind. I really need to catch up on my albums. If I were to have a New Year's resolution that would probably be it. But I decided to pass on that again this year.

It's back to work tommorow and back to reality...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...