Saturday, December 6, 2008

Merry Christmas, Cory

I've been plotting and planning for the last few weeks to do something special for you for Christmas, but I have hit a bit of a roadblock. So, tonight I've decided to let you in on my little secret surprise. You've been working so hard to try and make Christmas Decor a success, working out in the cold and snow for days on end, so I'd also like to give you something to look forward to in order to help you fight the frostbite... So, here it is...



On Saturday, February 7th, we are leaving at 7 am, bound for FLORIDA!!!!!

This is our chance to get away for a bit, relax, and do next to nothing but walk on a beach. You really deserve some time away. And I promise not to power plan every minute of each day.

We have tickets on AirTran (and I got them for a steal, BTW), so there is no turning back. We are GOING for four days and three nights.

The other reason I'm letting you in on the secret is because I can't decide on my own where we should stay. I've got reservations at a little motel on Sanibel Island, but have been having second thoughts based on some Trip Advisor forums I've been reading. So, I need your help to help me decide on some other options I've been looking at.

So, Merry Christmas. I hope knowing we have these plans warms you up a little next week at work. Love you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...