Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Back to Scrapping


I decided on a whim in December of last year to enter Creating Keepsakes Hall of Fame contest. After scrapping my heart out, assembling my portfolio (at the last minute, I might add), and handing over my creations to the FedEx man on February 7th to be overnighted to CK (for a mere $101.44 - no joke), I thought I might never want to scrapbook again.


I was wrong. Seeing that endeavor through to fruition just intensified my love for scrapbooking. I am back to scrapping (on the coffee table, much to Cory's dismay) with a newfound gusto. Now I am trying to complete layouts for my 2007 album, mainly regarding our August trip to Chicago.


So glad I discovered this wonderful hobby! (More on my HOF entry to come at a later date...)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...