Friday, June 20, 2008

I'm still here!

Yes, I'm still here!!! Haven't updated in almost a month, shame on me... As usual, summer's arrival has given me a multitude of outdoor projects to complete, and I have been spending less and less time inside on the internet. The only reason I'm in here right now is that I had to pay the bills. Thought I'd slap an update on my blog before I headed outside to mulch and mow...


OK, so we haven't just been working outside. I've been doing a lot of this too:


Yes, I did drag out the tripod and use the self-timer to capture our favorite backyard pastime. I am such a nerd.

I've also re-discovered books. I love to sit outside and read, and have enjoyed a few fun trips to Barnes and Noble. Seems I've developed the inability to buy just one book, there. Thank goodness for the clearance section. One of my new favorite sites is goodreads.com. My "bookshelf" is also here on my blog. It's a fun way to keep track of what you're reading, what you want to read, and what you have read. Since I'm going through about 3-4 books for week this time of year, I really need it. I also use it to help me decide what to read next by referencing the reviews of others. Pretty neat.

Off to mow....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've missed your updates! TERRIFIC photo....glad you actually get a time to enjoy your yard instead of working in it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...